- RSS Channel Showcase 4928552
- RSS Channel Showcase 8146995
- RSS Channel Showcase 7327897
- RSS Channel Showcase 6388524
Articles on this Page
- 10/31/13--05:30: _Ghosts
- 02/19/14--21:00: _Lutz or Flutz? The ...
- 03/22/14--16:30: _A Lesson in Figure ...
- 12/20/14--06:00: _Sports Explained: F...
- 12/31/14--03:00: _The Best of “Sports...
- 11/28/16--00:00: _Hockey Goalie Takes...
- 02/14/18--00:00: _Adam Rippon was Alr...
- 10/31/13--05:30: Ghosts
- 02/19/14--21:00: Lutz or Flutz? The Tricky Physics of Figure Skating
- 03/22/14--16:30: A Lesson in Figure Skating and Black Men
- 12/20/14--06:00: Sports Explained: Figure Skating
- 12/31/14--03:00: The Best of “Sports Explained . . .” for 2014
- 11/28/16--00:00: Hockey Goalie Takes a Break, Does Some Beautiful Figure Skating
"My girlfriend, the incredibly hot born-again Christian to whom I lost my virginity, asked me if you were an actual fag, or if you just acted like one." By Michael Rowe
Figure skating is at once artistic, athletic and breathtaking. Here's a glimpse into the science that makes it so entertaining.
The post Lutz or Flutz? The Tricky Physics of Figure Skating appeared first on The Good Men Project.
Adam Dyer knows full well what it's like to be a black guy obsessed with figure skating.
Wai Sallas asks himself what *would* Brian Boitano do, as he explains the glitz, glamour, and power . . . of Figure Skating.
If you make only one resolution in 2015, make sure you resolve to checkout our "Sports Explained..." series every week. We promise you'll flip over them--- you're welcome!
Hockey goalies are not seen as the epitome of grace with all the big, bulky pads, the squat stick, the restrictive helmets...
The post Hockey Goalie Takes a Break, Does Some Beautiful Figure Skating appeared first on The Good Men Project.
This 2003 local news story about Rippon — now 28 and an Olympic medalist — proves that he was born a star.
The post Adam Rippon was Already an ace at Figure Skating (and TV Interviews) When he was 13 appeared first on The Good Men Project.